I don't wear pants or jeans.
I wear dresses and skirts.
I restarted my tumblr thinking I would update All The Time, but have managed to get finagled into these little things called library school, work, hobbies, and a boyfriend. As it turns out, I’m not so good at updating my blog from work (not really a bad thing, I guess), so ittyknockers has suffered!
Anyway, I am taking a class in library science at St. John’s. It’s an introductory course covering the basics of librarianship and library science, with some PowerPoint slides and Mac vs. PC banter thrown in for good measure. I cannot tell you how happy I am to be taking this class. Those who know me are probably aware that I’ve been dying to go back for my master’s in library science for almost a year-and-a-half, but had some, errrr, “setbacks” to doing so. But hey, I’m finally here and taking classes!
Aside from class, here are some great things that happened in December/January/February:
- had dinner at Autour du Monde with Scott
- decorated my apartment for the holidays
- celebrated one year in three hours
- bought prints from Etsy and framed them myself
- went to Kew Gardens in Queens for the first time
- applied to graduate school
- renewed my lease [one more year in Brooklyn!]
- revisited old friends in NYC and elsewhere
This weekend I’m off to Philly to spend Friday and part of Saturday with Shannon. Then it’s back to the grind on Monday. Hopefully I’ll be back somewhat soon.4 years ago • 1 note